Member Log In
Food Fossicker members, please login here to access the Food Fossicker Membership Dashboard.
* This is a great tool for local produce sourcing and to view other Food Fossicker businesses within the Food Fossickers Network.
Become a Member
We are currently preparing for 2011 Food Fossicker memberships. Please fill out the Food Fossickers Membership Application Form if you would like to join the Food Fossicker network.
An interim committee of passionate representatives from the local food industry has been established to drive the goals of this collective, not-for-profit network.
Bradd Worrell - City of Greater Bendigo, Tourism
Eddie Basich - Hotel Shamrock
Darren Murphy - Bendigo Wholefoods
Anita Jack - Golden Dragon Museum
Hayley Tibbett - Indulge Fine Belgian Chocolates
Michele Martin - Bendigo Community Farmers Market
Kathryn Mackenzie - City of Greater Bendigo Executive Manager - Tourism (not present)
Benefits for Current MembersPlease note that the benefits below are for members who signed up in 2010 and may change in 2011.
As Food Fossicker Member you are part of a collective group striving to continually improve the way local produce is utilised, promoted and distributed in the Bendigo region.
Your involvement in this network will present the following key benefits for your business -
- Inclusion in the Food Fossickers Central Victorian Food Trade Network flipchart. This valuable tool is designed to assist producers get their products into venues and to guide chefs about local produce.
- A business listing on the Food Fossickers Trade website at www.foodfossickers.com.au. Seasonal produce availability will also be highlighted on the site to assist in venues in their menu planning.
- The opportunity to utilise the Food Fossickers logo in your promotional material and menus, according to logo eligibility guidelines (see application form).
- The opportunity to be included in PR campaigns and possible media coverage aimed at promoting the local food industry.
- A network structure for relationship building, familiarisation sessions and regular meetings for partnership development and cooperative promotional opportunities.
- A seasonal newsletter that will be distributed to members offering information about produce, events and industry development opportunities.
- The invitation to participate as a Food Fossicker member at a range of local and state events focussing on food and beverage. Eg: Local Farmers Markets, Good Food and Wine Show, Melbourne Food and Wine Festival, Put Victoria On Your Table.
- The opportunity to get involved in Food Fossicker marketing campaigns, including the Food Fossickers Guide to the Bendigo Region booklet.
- Being part of a collective can also help to foster business growth, business confidence and new opportunities for all.